Our legal and compliance team will be there to ensure the company complies with all national and local laws on respect of the countries in which we operate. The team will also ensure that our regulations are up-to-date at all times.
The team will also liaise with other relevant teams to ensure that all teams are up to date with the companies’ obligations and that all legal obligations are fulfilled.
Finally, the team will be responsible for the application of new gaming licences as deemed necessary for the overall growth plan.
Key responsibilities of the team;
- The review and evaluation of legislation to be complied with and communicate the results internally;
- The updating of the general game conditions and terms and conditions;
- The drafting and negotiation of contracts with business partners;
- The review of contracts, ready for signature;
- The management of the contract system;
- The timely and comprehensive legal advice for other departments as well as the development of appropriate solutions and strategies;
- Cooperation and coordination with external legal advisers and lawyers, should the need arise;
- The preparation of all internal regulations, directives and work instructions in order to comply with the legal framework and the ethical principles of the company;
- The assessment of business risks;
- The drafting and preparation of business correspondence;
- The drafting and development of legal guidelines, and framework conditions, including, where appropriate, training materials or checklists;
- General search and general legal advice to the company.
Your qualifications should be:
- Completed law studies (German) with 1. and 2nd Statesexams;
- Two years of professional experience, whether in the legal department of a company or major law firm, preferably from or with links to the gaming industry;
- Good knowledge in the fields of Commercial law; Internet law; Administrative law; Tax law and Copyright are beneficial;
- Excellent knowledge of the German language (preferably as mother tongue) and knowledge of the English language at least at the business level;
- We expect an applicant to be able to generate results that can be used in a timely manner on their own or within a team.