The main role of the Finance and Account Team is to ensure that the company fulfils all its financial obligations and to assist in processing of customer transactions as required.
In particular, there is an obligation comply with all local tax regulations and the relevant gaming authority taxes. These obligations include the calculation, supplying relevant information and payment of said taxes in a timely manner.
Key responsibilities of the team;
- Perform general accounting functions;
- Prepare day-to-day, monthly and yearly overviews and accounts as required by higher management and in a timely manner;
- Preparation of detailed reconciliations of third-party payment providers;
- Bank reconciliations and funds flow reporting;
- Prepare tax returns, including VAT;
- Liaise with external organisations and authorities including external auditors;
- Analyse all accounting records and ensure financial data is reliable and gives a true and fair view of the financial position;
- Check and analyse costings of all departments;
- Other tasks and ad-hoc duties as required by the business.
- Possess relevant accounting or similar professional qualification;
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a finance environment is a bonus;
- Excellent oral and written skills in German and English;
- Able to work on own and generate results while being also able to work-in and motivate the team;