We are an emerging, dynamic company in the global online gaming industry with big ambitions.
The company is registered for legal and tax purposes in Malta. However, with a view to our opening target markets being German speaking, our office and team is located in Duisburg, Germany.
Our lead team is highly experienced and results oriented. The team has many years’ experience in the retail betting industry and is expanding those experiences into the online betting world by building a high-quality gaming website.
The view of the company and team is to ensure that our website has high user functionality, and that the functionality carries through to all nations and cultures. At the same time the site must look good.
The websites are maintained to a high standard and we have searched the world for partners that produce products of high quality and usability in order to create our worldwide operating brand. Our partners are based in Malta, Gibraltar, England, US & Canada to name a few.
After we are live in German, we plan to start expanding the website into Europe and the rest of the world. While the quality of the website will speak for itself, we will always be looking at ways to keep the website fresh and innovative. We will not stop in the pursuit of improving our customers experience.
We do not plan to stop online either, we also have plans to open up retail shops. The shops will be designed to ensure customers do not just come to bet, but that they come to enjoy the experience.
The key to the future will not only be the quality of the website and our partners but just as importantly our internal teams. To this end and due to the expected growth, we are looking for qualified individuals to join our current project team, we are looking for individuals in the following areas:
- Customer Service/Support Department
- AML & Fraud Prevention Department (including payments)
- Legal & Compliance Department
- Marketing Department – online marketing, affiliate marketing and social media
- Finance & Accounting Department
- Sales Department
We are building a team with a rich mixture of talents to take us to the next level. The ideal individuals we are looking for need to be able to work in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment, have a thirst for knowledge, an interest in the iGaming industry and a desire to be involved and contribute your knowledge in building up a high-quality & successful brand.
In addition to the above-mentioned qualities, we are looking for the following general attributes in the right person;
- You are fluent in German, both verbal & written and have a knowledge of English. However, having knowledge of other languages, namely Turkish, Spanish and French is advantageous;
- You are able to work in the EU without hinderance or need of an additional work permit;
- You are a team player, supportive of team members and having an overall contribution to a good working atmosphere;
- You are diligent with a keen eye for detail;
- You are computer literate and have proven knowledge in the use of MS Office applications;
- Having experience of working within the retail betting industry is an advantage;
- Having previous experience of working in the iGaming industry is a major advantage.
If you fulfil all or some of these requirements, then you are on the way to being the right individual for our company and its goals.
What we offer
- A competitive salary;
- Long-term career prospects;
- The opportunity to contribute your skills and knowledge to the development of a global operation and to be a part of that success.